The Global News reports that several key members of the cabinet under the late Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu, have officially stepped down from their roles in response to his passing.
They attributed their choice to resign from their positions to the unfortunate and untimely demise of Governor Akeredolu.
The individuals who have resigned following the passing of Governor Akeredolu, as compiled by The Global News, include:
1) Raimi Olayiwola (Ondo state commissioner for Infrastructure, Lands and Housing)
2) Mr. Dare Aragbaiye (Special Adviser on Union Matters and Special Duties)
3) Richard Olatunde (Chief Press Secretary CPS)
4) Olawale Abolade (Special Assistant on Photography)
5) Doyin Odebowale (Senior Special Assistant on Special Duties and Strategy)